It was a year ago today that I launched this blog with the mission to help creatives, aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners to discover, strengthen and execute their dreams.
It's crazy to think about where I was a year ago...
- my husband and I had just moved to Nashville one month prior
- I was slowly saying no, more and more, to wedding projects
- I was saying yes to working with creatives to help them dream big and learn how to bring value to the world doing what they love
- I had officially registered my new business, Meredith C. Bullock, in the state of Tennessee
- and, of course, I was feverishly planning out goals to teach and connect more with the Nashville community
Today, I'm living my dream. That looks like this:
- working in-person and one-on-one with creatives, artists, aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners locally and globally
- teaching creative and business-style classes
- building a community of creative, inspiring and like-minded woman (I'm even leading my first ever retreat next month!)
- working together with my amazing and talented intern, Liz and with my very inspiring photographer, Allison (she took the photo of me above)
- traveling on-site to work one-on-one with clients
- sharing my story over coffee and at events like this
- Ecourses for building your brand and unlocking your creativity
- painting for myself
- and planning the next big dreams for my creativity and business
I look forward to what the next year will bring! As I work to launch my new brand and blog (coming soon!) I want to know what I can do for you? What would you like to learn? What kind of tutorials, classes or lessons are you interested in? Are there any tips, techniques, expertise that I can offer to you?